The ‘versatilka’ only truly becomes a life-long companion if you have enough refills. With the choice of a coloured refill it could also spend some of its life as a crayon!
- ecofacts: As long as you don’t lose them, they are yours for life! The perfect writing partner for a ‘zero waste’ lifestyle.
- good to know: Did you know that the international standard for indicating hardness of pencils has its origins in the Czech pencil company KOH-I-NOOR HARDTMUTH? ‘H’ stands for ‘Hardtmuth’ (the name of the family who founded the company) while the ‘B’ represents ‘Budějovice’, the South Bohemian city where the company is based.
You might also like
- 2mm refills for Koh-i-noor ‘versatilka’
- black graphite refills are available in 3B (soft) HB (medium) and 3H (hard) and each set contains 1 refills
- coloured refills are available in sets of 12 (one colour) or 6 (multiple colours)