The ‘versatilka’ only truly becomes a life-long companion if you have enough refills. With the choice of a coloured refill it could also spend some of its life as a crayon!
- ecofacts: As long as you don’t lose them, they are yours for life! The perfect writing partner for a ‘zero waste’ lifestyle.
- good to know: Did you know that the international standard for indicating hardness of pencils has its origins in the Czech pencil company KOH-I-NOOR HARDTMUTH? ‘H’ stands for ‘Hardtmuth’ (the name of the family who founded the company) while the ‘B’ represents ‘Budějovice’, the South Bohemian city where the company is based.
- 2mm refills for Koh-i-noor ‘versatilka’
- black graphite refills are available in 3B (soft) HB (medium) and 3H (hard) and each set contains 1 refills
- coloured refills are available in sets of 12 (one colour) or 6 (multiple colours)