These elegant jotters with their hand-sewn binding will satisfy even the most discerning stationery lover.
- size: B5
- pages: 54
- ecofacts: The paper in these notebooks comes from Arctic Paper in Sweden and meets the strictest ecological standards.
- good to know: The spines are hand-sewn so you know every single jotter has received the highest level of personal care.
- paper: 80mg/ m², from sustainable forestry
- these elegant jotters can hold their own even in the most serious of workplaces
- smooth Munken paper, from Scandinavian paper mill Arctic Paper, is made in complete harmony with the surrounding nature – water leaving the plant is clean enough for salmon to live in
- smooth paper ideal for fountain pens
- the colour of the hand-sewn binding corresponds to the colour of the inner cover
- stiff cover with curved corners prevents pages from becoming worn-down
- B5 is a practical alternative between A4 and A5
- part of a collection nominated for Czech Grand Design awards