A tough, long-lasting diary to take on your travels. The washable cloth cover protects the treasures within, while our patented pen loop will keep your pens (and your secrets) safe...
- size: B6 (12 x 8 cm)
- pages: 64
- ecofacts: The paper in these diaries comes from Arctic Paper in Sweden and meets the strictest ecological standards.
- good to know: The washable cover will last years, so all you need for your next journey is to change the inside!
- paper: 80 g/m², from sustainable forestry
You might also like
- cloth cover can be washed at 30° C
- practical flaps of the cover can store your clippings, tickets, postcards or maps
- integrated stretchy pen loop
- sewn-in ribbon marker shows you where you’ve got up to
- replaceable inner book with lined or blank pages
- smooth Munken paper, from Scandinavian paper mill Arctic Paper, is made in complete harmony with the surrounding nature – water leaving the plant is clean enough for salmon to live in
- ideal for fountain pens