With its smooth pages and soft „vegan leather“ cover, Vega journal is love at first touch…
- size: smaller A5 (12.5 x 17.5 cm)
- ecofacts: Leather-like material made from cellulose is an ethical alternative to traditional leather.
- good to know: Vega journal has gone through the most extreme testing of all our products. Our designer took it all the way to Nepal where it endured the cold of frosty Himalayan mountains as well as the humid heat of the jungle… It’s safe to say that it can endure nearly anything!
- pages: 96
- paper: 80 g/m2 from sustainable forestry
You might also like
- its practical format offer enough space for everyday notes
- the material of its covers has properties similar to leather, but is 100% vegan – hence the name ‘vegan leather’
- flexible, hardwearing covers will not get wornd down by everyday use
- smooth Munken paper, from Scandinavian paper mill Arctic Paper, is made in complete harmony with the surrounding nature – water leaving the plant is clean enough for salmon to live in
- ideal for fountain pens