Dipped coloured pencils
Not just for drawing, but also a sustainable alternative to highlighter pens.
- ecofacts: Pencil shavings decompose easily so you can sharpen your pencil straight into the kitchen compost!
- good to know: Each pencil is decorated with a playful pictogram by artist Táňa Martincová – do you know what they represent?
‘Topless’ coloured pencils
- made from lime wood, from Southern Moravia
- every pencil is half-dyed and half- lacquered
- coloured using only food dye
- choose from five colours, or go for the full set!