Priority setting notebook
Do you tend to flit from task to task, unsure which one to complete first? The FOCUS notebook, devised in collaboration with the personal productivity coach Daniel Gamrot, will help you concentrate on meaningful tasks.
- size: A5
- pages: 80
- paper: 80 g/m² • natural white • paper Munken
- how does it work? The FOCUS notebook uses tried and tested methods and templates to focus attention on key issues.
- about the author: the notebook was devised in collaboration with Daniel Gamrot, who’s a personal productivity and time management coach. You can find out more about Daniel at https://danielgamrot.cz/.
- and what’s more: The purchase of the FOCUS notebook entitles you to join a closed Facebook group where Daniel offers consultations and where you can gain a lot of useful insight from the other group members too.
- tip: the FOCUS notebook is available in a durable vegan leather cover, which can be refilled with fresh pages.
- gift wrap: The set is wrapped in a cloth sleeve which can be further used as an everyday item - as a jotter or tablet cover, a book cover, or to store a few travel essentials. Enclosed is a thoughtful message explaining the purpose of the set.
- A cherry on top, the fabric and the production of the sleeve have been sourced locally, in Czechia.
- You can find similar products in: