FOCUS notebook set for the year
Workbook for working with priorities
Do you jump from task to task and you don't know which one to decide on first? The FOCUS notebook, created in collaboration with personal productivity lecturer Daniel Gamrot, will help you focus on what makes sense.
- Size: A5
- Pages: 80
- Paper: 80 g/m² • natural white • paper Munken
- How does it work? The FOCUS notebook uses tried and tested methods and templates to focus attention on key issues.
- About the author: the notebook was devised in collaboration with Daniel Gamrot, who’s a personal productivity and time management coach. You can find out more about Daniel at https://danielgamrot.cz/.
- And what’s more: The purchase of the FOCUS notebook entitles you to join a closed Facebook group where Daniel offers consultations and where you can gain a lot of useful insight from the other group members too.
- Tip: the FOCUS notebook is available in a durable vegan leather cover, which can be refilled with fresh pages.
- Gift wrap: The set is wrapped in a cloth sleeve which can be further used as an everyday item - as a jotter or tablet cover, a book cover, or to store a few travel essentials. Enclosed is a thoughtful message explaining the purpose of the set.
- A cherry on top, the fabric and the production of the sleeve have been sourced locally, in Czechia.
- The set includes: four workbooks loaded with templates for working with priorities, vegan leather cover
- Cover: Durable "vegan leather" cover made of cellulose is even washable and will last for many years.
- You can find similar products in: