Koh-i-noor multi-coloured ball point penRecommended!
Another time-honoured classic, the multi-coloured pen is a great space-saver in your pencil case – it contains four ink cartridges instead of just one.
- ecofacts: Say goodbye to all those nameless, short-lived plastic biros – this sturdy metal four-coloured pen will be a life-long companion. Even the ink cartridges are replaceable!
- good to know: Koh-i-noor (‘Mountain of Light’) is the name of the famous Indian diamond. The Hardtmuth company originally used the name for a now iconic range of 17 yellow pencils of varying hardness. This range was so successful that Koh-i-noor became part of the company’s name.
You might also like
Koh-i-noor multi-coloured ball point pen
- four colours – blue, black, green and red
- the 0.8mm ball-point ink cartridges are replaceable
- Koh-i-noor is a firm with over 200 years’ experience and many of its products are design classics