Koh-i-noor ‘versatilka’ coloured mechanical pencilRecommended!
The ‘versatilka’ is a life-long companion – so choose your colour wisely...
- ecofacts: as long as you don’t lose them, they are yours for life! The perfect writing partner for a ‘zero waste’ lifestyle.
- good to know: Did you know that the international standard for indicating hardness of pencils has its origins in the Czech pencil company KOH-I-NOOR HARDTMUTH? ‘H’ stands for ‘Hardtmuth’ (the name of the family who founded the company) while the ‘B’ represents ‘Budějovice’, the South Bohemian city where the company is based.
You might also like
Koh-i-noor ‘versatilka’ coloured mechanical pencil
- Koh-i-noor has been making the ‘versatilka’ mechanical pencil since 1946, making it a time-honoured classic
- 2mm refills are available in various hardnesses, for writing and drawing
- integrated sharpener is always to hand