These elegant jotters with their hand-sewn binding will satisfy even the most discerning stationery lover.
- size: B6 (18.5 x 13.5 cm)
- pages: 40
- ecofacts: The paper in these notebooks comes from Arctic Paper in Sweden and meets the strictest ecological standards.
- good to know: The spines are hand-sewn so you know every single jotter has received the highest level of personal care.
- paper: 80 g/m², from sustainable forestry
You might also like
- smooth Munken paper, from Scandinavian paper mill Arctic Paper, is made in complete harmony with the surrounding nature – water leaving the plant is clean enough for salmon to live in
- smooth paper ideal for fountain pens
- dot grids give a helpful guide for writing but don’t interfere with drawing
- stiff cover with hand-sewn binding and curved corners makes these jotters tough enough for regular use
- you can leave the simple, classy covers as they are or decorate them according to your taste
- smaller format means this jotter fits easily into any bag while giving enough space for your everyday notes