A tear-off pad is a great alternative for those who find notebooks too binding and prefer loose pages.
- size: A4
- ecofacts: The paper in these pads comes from Arctic Paper in Sweden and meets the strictest ecological standards.
- good to know: The dotted version is perfect for experimenting with writing and drawing. Use it to write horizontally or vertically.
- pages: 60
- paper: 90 g/m², from sustainable forestry
- smooth Munken paper, from Scandinavian paper mill Arctic Paper is made in complete harmony with the surrounding nature – water leaving the plant is clean enough for salmon to live in
- hole-punched pages ready to go into ring binders
- dot grids give a helpful guide for writing but don’t interfere with drawing
- fountain-pen friendly