The hard pages of this handy sketchbook are firm enough for painting with watercolour or ink. Unleash your inner artist!
- size: 23 x 16 cm (bigger A5)
- pages: 40
- ecofacts: Its cover is made of 100% recycled paper fibres.
- good to know: Easy-to-open rings allow you to take out individual pages. Pick the best ones to make a little exhibit!
- paper: 240 g/m2 from sustainable forestry
- smooth high-grammage pages are suitable for watercolour or ink/li>
- easy-to-open rings allow you to take out individual pages and make a little exhibit
- smooth Munken paper, from Scandinavian paper mill Arctic Paper, is made in complete harmony with the surrounding nature – water leaving the plant is clean enough for salmon to live in
- its firm cover serves as a pad
- rounded corners protect your pages from becoming worn down
- elastic loop keeps the pages closed and holds up to four different art implements
- its non-standard compact size makes it a great travel companion